Re: Connections timing out to OpenLDAP server

On 8/19/05, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

> I'm most curious as to what your configuration settings are.
>
> Such as:
>
> DB_CONFIG settings
>
> and
>
> cachesize/idlcachesize settings
>
> in slapd.conf

Rather than post my whole slapd.conf, I'm going to try to pull out the
functional settings as opposed to the Schema/ACL related stuff:

allow bind_v2
TLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/mcad.edu.cert
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/mcad.edu.key
pidfile         /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/slapd.args
modulepath  /usr/lib/ldap
moduleload  back_bdb
backend     bdb
checkpoint 512 30
database        bdb
directory       "/var/lib/ldap"
lastmod         on

Everything else is either schema, index or ACL-related.  I am not
specifically setting cachesize or idlcachesize.  Actually, I can't
even find those mentioned in slapd.conf(5)...

-Ben