Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?

Hi Quanah,

This is a follow-up to your answers below about the entryUUID
attribute. You mentioned the entryUUID attribute should work on all
OpenLDAP 2.2 versions.

However, I'm using version 2.2.19 on Windows and when I create
entries, there doesn't seem to be an "entryUUID" attribute anywhere on
the entry. Do you know if there is a flag to be set for this attribute
to be automatically created etc.? Or if this attribute is hidden, is
there a flag to unhide it so I can include it in exports?

Thanks,
Safdar