OpenLDAP in Production

Hi,

We have a requirement of bundling OpenLDAP with our Product Suite and utilizing it to store user, group and authorization policies. The no of entries could exceed a million. Since this involves authentication and authorization, the performance has to be good in terms of retrieving information.

Are there any experiences in this context? Looking forward to learning about the good and the bad about this - variety is the spice of life. :-)

Thanks

Gaurav

Do you Yahoo!?