Re: Comparisons between OpenLDAP and other Directory Servers

--On Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:57 PM -0800 Gaurav Khanna <khannapost@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, I have searched on the web and have found some comparisons between the various Directory Servers including OpenLDAP. I was wondering if there is a comparison or performance document that is recommeded by experieced users of OpenLDAP.

I have done benchmarking of OpenLDAP in comparison Netscape & SunOne. Unfortunately, Symas cannot (because of the SunOne license) post the results of the SunOne results. You can see the results vs. Netscape here:

<http://www.symas.com/benchmark.shtml>

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount