Re: Importing entries from AD to OpenLDAP

You should be able to import (after appropriate configuration)
LDIF representing objects using standard LDAP/X.500 schemas.
I do not recall any 'objectCategory' attribute in the LDAP/X.500
standards, hence you will need to consult Microsoft documentation
and/or Microsoft support forums and/or other Microsoft support
resources to determine how to map MS-specific schemas to
standardized schemas.

Kurt