Re: Active Directory port ? to be contacted by slurpd

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Let me know if you get it working? :P

I think it's still possible to be done - I'm more worried about the other way around (AD -> OpenLDAP).

Various sources that I found only shows how to get the password change synchronized to OpenLDAP, but no mention how to get other modifications (attribute/entry changes) to be replicated to OpenLDAP as well.
I've downloaded the latest version of acctsync, and this feature is missing there as well.

I'm about to embark on this as well, so I'll post if I get it working too.

Best of luck to both of us then :)

regards, -HS