Re: slapd-ldap 2.2.18

> I remember that in earlier versions of back-ldap one only could define
> a single host and only back-meta allowed multiple hosts as value to
> the uri statement. So there might be an erroneous entry in man
> slapd-ldap(5).
>
> -Dieter

Sorry about that last email.  Hit send before I typed anything.  Anyway, I
suspected that it might have just been outdated documentation.  Can anyone
verify whether or not slapd-ldap supports multiple servers in 2.2.18?

I've just started trying slapd-meta instead now, but I'm getting seg
faults.  Will start a new thread if I can't figure meta out.  I am talking
from 2.2.18 to a 2.0.27 server, I'd have to guess that could be part of
this seg fault problem I'm having.

Thanks
Dusty Doris