Re: Parsing Debug Output

On Oct 18, 2004, at 3:46 PM, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

On Oct 18, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
TLS trace: SSL3 alert read:warning:close notify
Looks to me like TLS was closed for some reason.
Hrm. Know of any reason why it would be closed?

Yes, many. I suggest you enable some additional logging to see what's going on.

That was from using slapd -d-1. I can send the entire output if people don't mind the bulk.

Unfortunately, the courier-imap debug logging didn't tell me much.

Regards,

David