Re: additional info: dialup Access: attribute description contains inappropriate characters

This is getting off topic for openldap mailling list.  You need to make
sure you are using the objectclass radiusprofile.  That is the objectclass
that is in the file you included.  It should have dialupAccess under the
MAY section in it.  If not, you need to add it.  If it does, then you need
to make sure that user has the radiusprofile objectclass.

You can send me your ldif offlist if you want and I'll take a crack at it
or you may wish to use the freeradius mailling list instead.  I also
subscribe to that list.

It should look something like this.

dn: cn=yourusername, ....
objectclass: radiusprofile
dialupAccess: true
otherstuff...

BTW - that Howto is a little outdated.  I will try to get around to
updating it to recent version of freeradius and openldap.  I wrote it
quite some time ago.  Feel free to send any questions about it to the
freeradius mailling list.

-Dusty Doris