RE: multiple attribute search with single return slowness

Since we've been mentioned twice (thanks!), I thought I'd just add that in
addition to providing support for existing OpenLDAP installations, Symas
provides complete, packaged commercial-grade builds of OpenLDAP and its
related technologies. The packages, collectively called Connexitor Directory
Services, are aimed specifically at folks who need an easily-installed and
supported version of OpenLDAP that is professionally built, tested, and is
updated at least on a quarterly basis.

It never hurts to mention, too, that we are not just a support shop. We are
heavy contributors to the OpenLDAP project and are actively enhancing and
extending OpenLDAP both for ourselves and for our customers.

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download