Re: Call For Assistance #4 - slapd won't die gracefully, multiple versions.

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 11:54 PM, Jason Lixfeld wrote:
On Apr 21, 2004, at 4:25 PM, Donn Cave wrote:

conn=0 fd=12 closed
^Cslapd shutdown: waiting for 0 threads to terminate
In my case, slapd stopped in __db_tas_mutex_lock, while trying to sync
some db file as part of the close. I found this out by inserting debug
printfs. gdb reported that it was in sched_yield(), a system call, but
didn't have a useful call traceback.
Except this does the same thing without bdb. With ldbm in it's place, it's the problem is still present.

Are you saying ldbm doesn't have a similar locking function? I don't know, could be. Good luck.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu