Any idea?

Regards

G.
On Apr 27, 2004, at 3:20 PM, Ziya Suzen wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

ACL looked fine to me. I wonder what your ldapsearch options are. This
does not look like an ACL problem actually. It can even be the case
that your other LDAP clients only talks v2.

--
Ziya Suzen

On 2004-04-27 13:11:43 +0000, Nicolas Goy wrote:
Hello,

I got only this access list in my configuration:

access  to attr=userPassword
          by self               read
          by anonymous          auth
          by *                  none

access  to dn.regex="^.*,ou=([^,]+),dc=goyman,dc=com"
        by dn.regex="^.*,ou=$1,dc=goyman,dc=com"        read
        by *                                            none

access to *
        by self read
        by users none
        by * none

It work is I use ldapsearch. But whith my ldap clients, (mozilla,
address book) I don't have any result when I do a search.

I wonder why.

What I want is to allow for example user
uid=toto,ou=ACompany,dc=goyman,dc=com will be able to read for
everything under ou=ACompany,dc=goyman,dc=com.

Best Regards

Goyman

.::.:..: Celui qui appréhende le lendemain mourra idiot .:..:::

				goyman