Re: Integration: MIT Kerberos V and OpenLDAP with SASL/GSSAPI

--On Saturday, March 06, 2004 7:51 PM -0500 Kevin <openldap@gnosys.biz> wrote:

On Saturday 06 March 2004 16:41, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Stanford is very much a MIT Krb5 shop, and we use it and its libraries
for everything except the OpenLDAP servers.  I don't have the MIT krb5

So I guess that heimdal and MIT kerberos KDCs can work together pretty easily then (as master/slave KDCs?)? I'm guessing you guys at Stanford don't have a separate KDC database for the OpenLDAP servers... or am I wrong on that?

We have a single KDC, and it is MIT K5. Using the Heimdal libraries for the OpenLDAP server really has no relation to the KDC used.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer