Re: server is unwilling to perform (53)

it is very unlikely you can add something rooted at
"dc=juwimm,dc=de" when your server is configured
to hold stuff rooted at "dc=juwimm,dc=com"; in this
case the referral message is misleading; it's saying
that to do what you probably didn't intend to, you
need to configure a referral, so that your client
can be told how to pursue that operation.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it