server is unwilling to perform (53)

hi all,

I've setup a minimal openldap setup and geet following error when I try to
ldapadd a ldif file:
maybe somebody can help.

linux:~ # ldapadd -x -W -D "cn=root,dc=juwimm,dc=com" -f
/etc/openldap/samba-ldif/ou.ldif

Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=juwimm,dc=de"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=juwimm,dc=de
ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
        additional info: referral missing

linux:~ # cat /etc/openldap/slapd.conf | grep ^[^#]

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
pidfile         /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/slapd/slapd.args
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=juwimm,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=root,dc=juwimm,dc=com"
rootpw          {MD5}owbG8TnTKwi/E4b/DTCAyg==
directory       /var/lib/ldap
index   objectClass,uid                         eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial
password-hash   {crypt}
password-crypt-salt-format "$1$%.8s"
access to dn=".*,ou=People,dc=juwimm,dc=com"
        by * auth
        by * read
        by * write