Browse LDAP directory from Mozilla or Outlook

Hi list,

I am a newbie of all around LDAP but I am trying it. I have openldap 2 , phpldapadmin 0.9.3 configured and running and I added the mozillaOrgPerson.schema and 'allow bind_v2 'th sladp.conf . I also have the following lines in my slapd.conf
access to *
by dn="cn=admin,dc=CAZORLA" write
by * read

but when I try to populate the ldap server from mozilla I can only do a searching in it, I mean, if I look for a person 'Jose' , I get results, but I can no get the whole set of persons as I do with the normal address book.

I don't know if I explain it  clearly...

thanks in advance.