Re: Backend-Sql and Mysql

> Hi all there again....
>
> I want to know if all SQL databases (Mysql,PosgreSQL,etc) is supported
> bye backend-sql.

"backend-sql" is called back-sql; in principle it supports
all rdbms which are supported by libodbc or libiodbc, and
it has been known to work, from time to time, with (in
alphabetical order) IBM db2, mssql, mysql, oracle, postgresql
and timesten.  I prsonally tested it (and kept in sync with
HEAD ABI changes the best I could) with IBM db2 and postgres,
so I cannot confirm it still works with the others.  I assume
it can be used also with other systems.  If you intend to use
it with other rdmbs, e.g. mysql, and if you encounter problems
(and possibly solve them) please let me know so that we can
incorporate fixes.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati