Re: Can't contact LDAP server

I truss'd the ldapsearch and found out it is looking for ldap.conf under
openldap dir.

I moved it from /etc to openldap dir and added this in the ldap.conf

TLS_CACERT /path/to/the/ca-certificate-file

Now it does not complain about the self certificate.

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08