Re: LDAP backend for Heimdal Kerberos

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

The PADL web site has the instructions, but mentions a requirement:

A patch to support SASL EXTERNAL authentication is necessary in order to
use OpenLDAP 2.1.x

Where do I get this patch, can't seem to find it, I am running OpenLDAP
2.1.23.

Would that be Howard's ldapdb by any chance? It's not a patch, it's code for a complete SASL auxprop plugin - look in the contrib directory in the 2.1.13 tarball.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Once the camel's head has entered your tent,
it's very difficult to stop the rest of the
animal from following it

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: billy-at-billy.demon.nl