Alternative to OpenLDAP

Hello everyone ...

This might be off topic - but does anyone have any recommendations for a replacement/alternative for
OpenLDAP that would provide a central *password* repository and preferably integrate into AD?
Supported clients need to include most common OSes such as Solaris, Tru64, HP/UX, AIX,
Redhat/Linux, OSX, etc.

Specifically, a commercial product?  I'm mostly looking for someone who has considerable knowledge
of such product and could give a word or two why the product is a preferred alternative.  I can search
the net and read glossy sales documents or paid "reviews" ... but I'm interested in real world experiences.

I keep hearing and seeing that everyone and their grandmother has LDAP/SSO working and I'm just wondering
what people are using *other* than OpenLDAP (as this no longer appears a viable solution).

Thank you.

Scott

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested to notify Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, New York Branch immediately that you have received it and then to destroy the copy in your possession.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Commerzbank AG.