Re: OpenLDAP on my Mac

Hej Sebastian Denef <abo@denef.de>,

> lines start running whenever I query from Address Book.
> When starting the server with this command I some
> "Invalid path" errors.

It seems that the query tries to run on a DN which doesn't
exist. The output from your query is too undescriptive for
me to see the problem - it would be more useful if you turn
on more debugging. Try to run slapd with the debug flag

-d 396 to see the full flavored output :). It might get
a lot easier to see the original search query from the
adressbook application.

Uli

--
Ulrich Habel