[no subject]

I am having difficulties getting Microsoft Outlook 2000 to be able to edit contacts stored on an OpenLDAP server. I am using the rootdn for debugging purposes, so I am pretty sure its not a permissions problem. Outlook just doesn't give you the ability to edit any contact stored on the LDAP server.

I have searched every piece of documentation I can find and haven't found anything to shed light on this particular problem. If anyone could help shed some light on my little problem, I would be very appreciative.

Open LDAP version 2.0.27-8
OS: RedHat Linux 9
Outlook Version 2000 with/ Office Service Pack 1

Thanks for any help in advance
--
Tyler Lane <tlane@lyrical.net>