Re: implement SMTP AUTH with postfix + ldap + sasl

18 Июнь 2003 11:26, tian peter написал:
> hi all,
> I'd like to implement SMTP AUTH with openldap in my
> postfix mail server. it is a centralized AUTH. I've
> implemented imap AUTH using cyrus sasl plus
> pwcheck_ldap.c pach,but it did not work on postfix
> smtp auth(i configured pwcheck_methed: ldap... in
> smtpd.conf, but maillog saids" unknown password
> verifier" )
> I've readed openldap admin guide 2.1
> Is sasl regular _expression mentioned in it related to
> this?
>
> I'd appreciate any help.
> Best regards.

> http://sbc.yahoo.com
Try to compile SASL with saslauthd and /usr/lib/sasl2/samtpd.conf should looks
like:
pwcheck_method: saslauthd

and /etc/saslauthd.conf:
ldap_servers: ldaps://your server/
ldap_auth_method: fastbind
ldap_filter: uid=%u,ou=Users,dc=domain,dc=com
ldap_tls_check_peer: yes
ldap_tls_cacert_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/ca.crt
ldap_tls_cacert_dir: /usr/share/ssl/certs
ldap_tls_cert: /usr/share/ssl/certs/saslauthd.crt
ldap_tls_key: /usr/share/ssl/private/saslauthd.key
Sergios