Re: implement SMTP AUTH with postfix + ldap + sasl

I don't know if you can read french, anyway config file examples are in english of course ! here's a doc:
http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/doutrele/relaimail/relaimail004.html

tian peter wrote:

hi all,
I'd like to implement SMTP AUTH with openldap in my
postfix mail server. it is a centralized AUTH. I've
implemented imap AUTH using cyrus sasl plus
pwcheck_ldap.c pach,but it did not work on postfix
smtp auth(i configured pwcheck_methed: ldap... in
smtpd.conf, but maillog saids" unknown password
verifier" ) I've readed openldap admin guide 2.1
Is sasl regular _expression mentioned in it related to
this?

I'd appreciate any help.
Best regards.