Re: Deployment testimonials?

> I'm constantly amazed by the number of people posting to the list who are
> doing fresh 2.0.x installs.  Given that it is now essentially a deprecated

It actually isn't a fresh 2.0.x install, it's an existing 2.0.x install with
a vastly increased data population.  There will be very little the users can
edit (userPassword only, really), since this is really just a front-end on a
much much larger user database (Banner).

I actually did try to upgrade to 2.1.x about eight months ago (before this
project came along), and found it very buggy.  I'm assuming those problems
have been ironed out, though.