Re: access lists...

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 07:45, Nick Couchman wrote:

I'm trying to set up my ldap servers to do PAM authentication. What should I have as far as access lists go to allow the PAM modules to bind anonymously and still be able to read the passwords when users try to authentication?

Thanks,
Nick

Okay, I used the "by anonymous auth" for my userPassword attribute, but it still doesn't seem to like me. I can do a getent passwd and it returns the users in my ldap directory, but when I try to log in as one of them, I get an incorrent password. If I try to do a getent shadow, it returns the users, but there are "x"'s where the password should be. What have I set up incorrectly?

--Nick

--
You can't make a difference until you are willing to be different!