-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Morong, Gerry

Have 3 LDAP servers listed in ldap.conf on my 150 LDAP client systems.  I
took the slapds down on the first server and the clients seemed to failover
to the second server until I actually shutdown Linux on the first server.
Then a small number clients started to hang on LDAP requests.  These problems
did not show up in my initial testing.  Is there something else I need to
configure?
Using LDAP for people, groups and automounts.
LDAP server are Red Hat 7.3 with openldap.2.0.26 with server side TLS.
Clients are Red Hat 7.3 with openldap-clients-2.0.27-2.7.3.i386.rpm

Gerry