Re: Upgrading to 2.1.12

I suspect this is it.  Here is an example of what I found.

dn: dc=domain,ou=Transport,ou=Mail,o=organization,c=US
dc not set

dn: dm=domain,o=organization,c=US
dm not set

dn: dc=server,dm=domain,o=organization,c=US
dc not set

dn: usr=plah,ou=User,dm=icequake.net,o=organization,c=US
usr not set

Right now I'm working on putting together a fairly extensive mailing/auth system. As it's not done, the actual amount of data is small, so I was able to look at the slapcat output by hand without much problem. Thanks for offering your script, I might decide I need it later. I was planning on Documenting this mess in a howto of sorts for those brave(insane?!?) enough to try(and so
I can remember what I did!), i'll definitely think I'll mention this pitfall.. I missed this when attempting to teach my self about LDAP.

Thanks much for the help!

Philip Thiem