RE: Only Openldap 2.1.x support TLS ?

No. 2.0.x and 2.1.x have mostly identical support for SSL/TLS, it's just that
the man pages and admin guide never got updated with these features in 2.0.
There are probably some bug fixes in 2.1 tls.c that never made it back to 2.0
but for the most part they're the same. All the TLS configuration keywords
documented for ldap.conf and slapd.conf in 2.1 are identical in 2.0. 2.1 has
much better support for SASL/EXTERNAL though.

  -- Howard Chu