RE: Index problems

The latest release of OpenLDAP is 2.1.8. The latest public release of
Sleepycat BerkeleyDB is 4.1.24. Unless you're using a time machine or
otherwise have access to software the rest of us don't, I'm a little puzzled
by your version numbers. Maybe someone has given you "counterfeit" packages.
Without knowing anything about the actual software you're using, I can't
comment any further.

  -- Howard Chu