Re: Help me:Rename DN with childrens in PHP.

> lør, 2002-10-19 kl. 16:53 skrev Pierangelo Masarati:
>
>> "foo=bar" is true if "foo=bar", false if "foo=nobar",
>> undefined if "foo" does not exist.
>
>> Three value logic (the basic criticism
>> to Aristotele's "tertium non datur" rule):
>
> Hmmm ... "tertium non datur?" "The third is not to be taken into
> account?"

Yes: in "Aristotele for dummies", this is one of the golden rules:
things are black or white, true or false, no third choice
is possible.  Fortunately in the real world this is not always valid.

> Fiat is Agnelli's, Alfa Romeo is Agnelli's, true.
> Masarati is not Agnelli's, false?

I'd say:

Fiat is Agnelli's: true
Ford is Agnelli's: false
Masarati is not Agnelli's: does not apply, I work for the Government.

Pierangelo

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it