Re: Help me:Rename DN with childrens in PHP.

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

To me, what is true is true (light is on), and what is false is false
(light is off.) There can only be 2 alternatives, *never* 3.

Three value logic (the basic criticism to Aristotele's "tertium non datur" rule):

true,false if everything else is OK, otherwise
undefined if some error occurred while evaluating ...

e.g.

"foo=bar" is true if "foo=bar", false if "foo=nobar",
undefined if "foo" does not exist.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati         mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it