Re: adding mail aliases to ldap problems

>hmmm, after looking thru things more...  I'm wondering
>what version of openldap you are using?  Just wondering

The latest 2.0.x,  the schemas shouldn't have changed much.

>why my schema files seem pretty much completely different
>to yours?

? I didn't include my schema.

The command for dumping the running schema is in my LDAP presentation
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

You may see it load, but you should check to see if something dastardly
happened to it subsequently.  You can also browse schema with GQ.

>> dn: cn=cisstaff,ou=ListAliases,ou=MailAliases,o=Morrison Industries,
>> c=US
>> cn: cisstaff
>> objectClass: nisMailAlias
>> objectClass: top
>> rfc822MailMember: adam
>> rfc822MailMember: steve
>> rfc822MailMember: mcarmody

This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.