Index repair after power outage

Title: Index repair after power outage

Hiyas,

We got a huge amount of entries in our openldap setup, and after an unfortunate power outage, som of the entries seem to be "ghosting", not there on ldapsearch but there when u try to add them. That leads me to believe the the index files have been corrupted somehow. We tried to rebuild using slapindex, but with no luck.

What do I do? Slapcat and import? That wont bring back the "ghosting" entries, but it will probably clean up the indexes. Only downside is that we have 1,4 mio. entries (!)

/Jesper Dalberg