Re: About superclasses and objectclass inheritance

Man, I sure would like to see some structureal diagrams. I'm definately not used to text descriptions of database structures except when it comes to SQL.
In fact I would be willing to do this myself so that I can add it to my project. However, I need to get my project working first before I start adding stuff.
Things have not been going well. The combination of SSL and LDAP pretty much has me stumped.

M.-A. DARCHE wrote:

Hello list,

Please, could the ones who know tell me more about superclasses and
objectclass inheritance mechanisms as they are implemented in OpenLDAP ?