Re: Multiple Databases and Referrals

> Have you added the regular entry "oc=isp001,application=cc" yet?
>
> When you add a referral object named X to the superior database,
> you should also add X to the subordinate database.

Thank you, that worked.

Something I don't understand: why is it not needed to have

referral 	ldap://127.0.0.1/application=cc

in the slapd.conf for the subordinate database ?
Is it because the databases are all on one server ?

Another thing which strikes me is that I get some errors during the
ldap operation, like 'parent does not exist', but in the end all
entries seem to have been added. Is this because the ldapadd is too
fast, and it hasn't created the parent yet, but it queues the
requests and tries again untill it succeeds ?

TIA,
Ace