RE: Corrupt index files

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Howard Chu wrote:

> [...]

I can confirm this.  I compared 2.0.25 ldbm and 2.1.3 bdb search
performance on Solaris 8/9 with a 100,000 entries dataset.  The 2.1.3
version was at least 30% faster.

My issue with 2.1.3 is that lib(ldap|lber) no longer have
ldap_build_filter() and ldap_url_search*().  John Morrissey ldap modules
for apache and proftpd fail to compile.  Although ldap_build_filter() is
fairly easy to replace, I am not certain what is the best way to deal with
ldap_utl_search functions.  Any ideas?

--
Igor