Re: Schema format differences between NDS and OpenLDAP v2.x

Hello,

Thanks Peter!

I find it strange that no such converter exists.. (maybe it does, but we
have not yet heard about it..)
When I have converted the schemas I will surely think seriously about
trying to implement such a translator/converter.

/ Jonas

--
    Jonas Almfeldt CSC-L-JAL
    CSC Sverige AB