Re: Schema format differences between NDS and OpenLDAP v2.x

Hi,

I do not know of any schema converter, so you have to convert the intersing
classes/attributes to OpenLDAP format.

I have written a little tool, that can convertt an LDIF file into a version
that only contains the attributes and objectclasses the target server can
understand.

It did it's job pretty well for me when I used it with perl-ldap 0.25

Now with perl-ldap 0.26 the schema structures and methods have changed.
I have made adaptions to cope with these changes, but I have not tested
it, so YMMV.

The UI is similar to the well knon LDAP tools; ldifconvert --help gives a
short help.

Yours
Peter

--