Re: Can't get ldap clients tools to work with auth...

    Ken> Hi...I tried with adding the -x, and now I get : ldap_bind:
    Ken> Invalid credentials

Wrong password, and/or wrongly set ACL's...

Use '-w PASSWORD', and double check that the dn you're supplying
is correct.

And keep this on the list, please!

--
SEAL Team 6 DES World Trade Center jihad [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] quiche CIA Saddam Hussein NORAD nuclear iodine