Re: ldapadd

  I'm sorry i typed it wrong when I send the email. I
had put in the -D option.
The ldif file goes something like:

dn: o=Myorg
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
o: Myorg

dn: cn=LdapAdmin,o=Myorg
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: LdapAdmin

dn: cn=First Last,o=Myorg
cn: First Last
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
mail: First.Last@somemail.net
givenName: First
sn: Last
userPassword: pass

If I delete the first entry from the ldif it will
import the next one.

 Thanks for replying so quickly.