Re: Name binding

Thomas

>From this command, I can get the schema infomation
with objectclasses and attributetypes, But, In the
rfc2252, it mention some information about the
DITstructure rule and DIT content rule. In the result
on objectclasses and attributetypes, I didn't find any
info about DIT.

1. Is the DITstructure included in the subschema?
2. Do you know any way to get the DIT structure
infomation ?

Thanks for help

Florence