From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of David Wright
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:25 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: mail = mailRoutingAddress

I am using inetLocalMailRecipient from misc.schema to route mail
accoring to the "mailRoutingAddress" attribute. Now I have encountered
an application which expects to find an email address under the "mail"
attribute. Is there some way I can tie "mail" to "mailRoutingAddress",
so that whener the former is requested the latter is returned?