Re: Active Directory matching rule support (ITS#1302)

Hello  Developers,
                                  Am I writing  something stupid or this
mailing list is not for the kind of Qs. I asked  ?
       I  just want to know the status of patch provided by Luke  for
IntegerBitOrMatch and IntegerBitAndMatch.
        Pls.  help me 'coz  my design is solely based on this design.,'coz
I need to fire a filter after each 1 minute and my database can give me
records in lacs if I  can't get help from above provided filter and I might
not be able to process such a large number of records   within  one minute.

Pls. help me out
Regards
Upma