Active Directory matching rule support (ITS#1302)

Hello Kurt and  Luke,
                             This mail is regarding  a patch provided by
luke  to support  " integerBitAndMatch" and "integerBitOrMatch" for
version 2.0.12.
  for which Kurt  replied ( below is that mail reply).
         I am wondering what happened after that as I cudn't get that
support in latest version.
 and MOREOVER this patch is giving me compile time error.
       Which I  reported to Luke and wrote a mail in openldap mailing
-list, but no reply so far.
 Pls. let me know the status , so, that I can proceed further .

Regards
Upma

ATTACHED MAIL ---
Thanks!  Committed to HEAD (with minor changes).  Please test.

Now to think of how best to deal with MatchingRuleUses...

Kurt