RE: objectclass index

Ah yes. In that case, you might as well use the eq index. I don't know if
the patch will be in 2.0.19, but I have corrected this behavior in the
development stream. If your search does not include the objectclass
attribute in the filter, then those additional objectclass tests (referral
and alias) will not occur. (They are superfluous when nothing else in the
filter references objectclass.)

  -- Howard Chu