RE: slurpd with kerberos working config

Turbo,
  I put in the patch and rebuilt/tested cyrus-sasl successfully.
The replication is now working and the sasl-bind shows MY.REALM.
My remaining problem is if I uncomment the updatedn line on the
slave slurpd fails with a "no object found" error.  With the updatedn
line removed and permissions restricted to write only for the
replicator.\+realm=MY.REALM it works fine.    I've tried various
types of updatedn lines and added by * read as well but it still fails.
Since I've got it working this isn't quite as critical but do you
have any ideas on why updatedn would cause this?

Keith