need some help with pam_ldap

hi all,

I used nss_ldap-149-1
this rpm need nscd-2.2.2-10

and I used redhat 7.1 and openldap-2.0.11-8

I populate the database with a user fuser who is a "objectclass=posixAccount" and have a "uid = fuser" and a "userpassord = f"

I completed my ldap.conf file with

pam_filter objectclass=posixAccount
pam_login_attribute uid

I created the /etc/pam.d/ftp and /etc/pam.d/login with
auth sufficient /lib/securities/pam_ldap.so
account sufficient /lib/securities/pam_ldap.so
session sufficient /lib/securities/pam_ldap.so

and I used the debug mode for ldap (slapd -d 256)

when I tried to log on (telnet using fuser) or ftp (ftp using fuser) nothing appear in my ldap log !!!

pam_ldap authentification does not function

Is anyone knows what is wrong in my configuration ?

Thanks in advance !
fabrice