Re: Default authentication method

--On Dienstag, 13. November 2001 21:05 +0100 Werner Jansen <jansenw@cs.tum.edu> wrote:

I am just facing a similar problem: We have an "old" LDAP-Server
running (not capable of any other than basic authentication). So I'm
reading ldap.conf to see how to stop any client from sending
authentification requests using SASL.
So, there's SASL_SECPROPS .....
But what do have to fill in to keep it authenticating the basic way?

You could disable SASL completely: ./configure --without-cyrus-sasl

--
Norbert Klasen
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336