RE: ms outlook with SECURE openldap (either tls or ssl)

I don't know, have had this problem but haven't been motivated
enough to look hard at it. A couple of times my Outlook crashed
while trying to do an SSL lookup, which pretty much told me to
give this up as another Microsoft Feature.

  -- Howard Chu